Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Go Fishing

Yesterday,I did go fishing in Numazu with my father.we left Tokyo for Numazu at 4a.m. and arrived there at 6a.m. .At first,I had thought that we did it on the pier easily.But,it was a big mistake.

My father:"we'll go fishing on tetrapods,so don't hold things too much.If you drop your i-pod or cell phone,you could'nt get them.I droped shears the other day,it was a lot of trouble!!!"

kozue:"I see."

M:Let's go.Let's go.Oh!Don't forget having a sunscreen.You'll got tanned today.

We advanced toward the favorite spot on 300meters on tetrapods.Although my father had three fishing rods,a cooler,two buckets and a light lunch,he moved easily.Hop hop.He did't fear at all.However,I was diffrent from him.Of coures,I had nothing.

K:"I'm dying!I'm dying!I don't want to die yet!I want to return to Hirosaki!It's dangerous for me to go any longer!!I'll never come here!!

M:"Tetyapods are safe,because you have shoes on!"

K:"I'm dying!If I slip,I could'nt become a doctor!"


At any rate,we reached the point safely.And then,we started to fish.I could bait a fish hook,but most of girls probably couldn't do it ,because an angleworm(fishbait)is like an earthworm.They are so grotesque.I was poor at fishing with a rod and line,and my father helped me to throw it. The sun was shining brightly.There were some birds which were seeking food.I enjoyed fishing very very much.I had a wondeful time.We got a lot of sand borers(kisu),wrasses(bera),mackerels(saba),and so on.

Today,we'll eat them as tempura.I can't hardly wait for them.

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Your story reminded me of when I was living on the East Coast of Canada.

My grandfather lives in New Brunswick, and every weekend during the summer, or even a few times a week, we'd go down to the pier near the paper mill and fish for mackerel. There aren't any tetropods there, but it was still pretty scary standing on the edge of the pier because it's about 20 feet up from the water with no barrier!

I love mackerel, it's so tasty...!