Friday, April 30, 2010

My Pets

Hey folks.It's me,Tetsushi Oyama.
This time,I'd like to tell you about my two dogs Bell and Koro.

Bell is a black labrador retriever,but a small one for a retriever.She will be 10 years old this September.She has beatiful hair and she's cute ,but a little lazy. She doesn't listen to what I'm saying.

Koro is a shiba.He'll be 6 years old this November.He's so stupid.He can't find the hidden food in my hand. I guess he can't smell well even he's a dog.He's more lazier than the former,but
a nice dog.

My dogs have different features, but I like both of them. I take care of them when I have time.It's fun to take my dogs for a walk.I recommend you to have any pet if you don't have one yet.

Thanks fo reading.

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

すごい!てつしーさんの英語は上手だと思う。僕の日本語はもっと練習するもだと思う。(^^')

But since this is an English class blog, I'll type in English mostly.

I used to have two dogs too, but my family had to sell them a few months ago because we moved into a new house that doesn't have a yard. Their names were Louie and Hugo, and they were great. They were a poodle/terrier cross, and a poodle/shitzu cross. I trained them, and they would only listen to me. I really miss them.

If you've only been in Hirosaki for 4 years, how do you like it?