Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let's Talk With Me!

Hi everyone! What's up? I'm Hemian Zhang.I'm glad to see you! By the way,I'm afraid that you can't read my name.Do you know who am I?(^o^)/

I'm Chinese,but I was born in Osaka and brought up in Hirosaki. I love Hirosaki,but I did'nt go out frequenty,so I don't know about Hirosaki very much.I'm sorry everyone.Don't ask me "where is ○○?",please!(^^;)

I love talking.I want to talk with you! As you know,in my speech,I want to know as many ways of your thinking as possible.

I was to be in blass band club when I was in junior high school and high school. In junior high school I played a trombone and in high school I played a tuba.

If you want to know how to say in chinese, please ask me! Remember, I just can say daily conversation. I can't read and write. Thank you.

No comments: