Wednesday, April 28, 2010

International welcome party!

Hey you all!
How's it going everybody?I'm Hiroko and maybe I caught a cold coming on.(;_;)

Today I want to talk about International welcome party that was held last Friday night at Bunkyo campus. Probably there are several people in here who participated in the party, I think. I took part in it because I wanted to communiate with many foreign students and make friends.

At first, I was little nervous but gradually I was comfortable and talked to many foreingner's.Especially the most intersting thing is that I talked with a French student in French because now I'm stdying French in class so that I have wanted to tried to speak and confirm whether my french pronunciation is correct or not. French pronunciation is very difficult, don't you think so?Fortunatelly, he was very nice to me and praised my effort.(^^)

I like learnig other launguage very much!I had fun soooo much! (^^)

Would you join next party with me??

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

Heck yes I'll come to the next party!

I'm going to be arriving in Tokyo this September to visit a friend, and then I'll be coming to to Hirosaki to study for a year.

I'll see you at the next welcome party!