Thursday, April 29, 2010

Self-introduction

Hello,everyone!
I'm Saki Krakawa. Please call me saki or nero. If you want to know why I'm called "nero", please ask me. I'm sorry, but my English is terrible. I'm glad if you stand my English and read my self-introduction.
I'm from Aomori-City,which is famous for NEBUTA festival. It is very exciting festival, so you should watch it. I blong to volley ball club. I haven't played it, but I wanna try a new thing in my school life.
I love to eat something sweet. If you know good shop to eat them , please tell me whrere. And I dislike boiled cabbages. Raw cabbages are all OK , but I can't eat boiled cabbages.
I like music, for example, YUKI, 9mm parabellum bullet,rad wimps and so on. I also like singing in a karaoke.
Other favorite things of mine are cats,shopping in used clothing stores, stroll, Asian sundries,etc.
I'll become happy if you talk to me.
Thank you for reading.

No comments: