Thursday, April 29, 2010

HELLO!!!

I'm Satoko Yamagishi. I'm very happy to meet you!!

Today, I'd like to write about my younger sister. Her name is Tohko Yamagishi. She is 20 years old and a university student. She has been studying in China since she was a high school student. Now, she can speak Chinese very well!!
She is my good adviser and she always encourage me. I'm acting like a doting sister, so I think she is loveliest girl in the world!

During the summer vacation, I take pleasure in talking with her. Someday, I want to introduce her to you.

Good bye!

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

Hi Satoko! I'm like you, I have two older sisters. It's kind of funny though because I'm very different from them. My oldest sister is very religious and likes to change her career every few years, and my sister who is just older than me, well, I love her very much. They're both pregnant right now with their husbands so soon I'm going to be an uncle. I can't wait! Do you just have one sister? Or more siblings?