Wednesday, April 28, 2010

About my team

Hi;) Everybody,what's up?

In this post,I'll introduce my team,the Hirosaki University Volleyball Club.

As I mentioned in the last post,all of my teammates are very kind and funny!And everyone practices very hard to develop volleyball skill.Athough all members are very busy for studying,no one skives off practice.

We have very unique nicknames.One of my friends is Chai,one is Rasu,and me,,,John!When I heard my nickname for the first time(Our nicknames are made by older members.),I was very surprised or maybe shocked:D But now,I like this name very much.Every one calls me John with warmth and frendship.

Next month we'll have a big tournament,"the Hokuitai."Some of my teammates will retire from the team after this tournament.In order to win and play more games with the members who will retire,I'm practicing very hard.

What clubs do you belog?Please tell me.Thanx for reading!BYE.

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

In Canada our universities have clubs too. Clubs like TCG (Trading Card Game) clubs, psychology clubs, language clubs, etc. But I'm not really a part of any.

I do know a lot of people from a lot of different clubs though, and I often go to their meetings to chat and hang out.

Is there a Judo club at Hirosaki? I'd really like to join when I get there.