Friday, April 30, 2010

MUSIC!

Good morning! I'm Yasuhito Yamamoto. Then, please call me Yasu.

My hobby is listening to and playing music.

For listening, I like some genres, rock, classical music, J-pop, alternative, and so on. I love Van Halen in rock, Chopin in classical music and Fukuyama Masaharu in J-pop. Fukuyama Masaharu's songs are very popular and famous in Japan, and I often sing them in Karaoke. If you love him too, let's go to Karaoke!

For playing, I like a piano and a guitar. I began a piano when I was 4 years old. My sister played it very well, so I felt I wanted to play. I had hot thought at the beginning, but it gradually cooled down because when a concert came, I had to practice hard, so I couldn't play with friends. So, I stopped it when I was 14 years old, when the club activity became busy. But when I studied for an entrance examination of the university, I wanted to play for some reason. From the time, my relaxation is playing the piano.

Thank you!

No comments: