Thursday, April 29, 2010

Self Introduction

Hello! I'm Kiho Koie.

At last I could come here. I should have written on this blog last week but I couldn't understand how to do the homework. There was nothing I could do but visiting to the room of Professor Philips. I'm very thankful to him for his detailed explanation.

I'm from Odate, Akita Prefectur. Hirosaki is a big city to my eyes! I belonged to the music club and played the piano in my high school days. Recently I have often played Chopin. But in my new room, I don't have a piano. I'll practice it again when I go back to home next holidays. Though I have never belonged to any sport clubs (I was a member of the brass band club in junior high school and played the clarinet), I have entered the medical badminton club. I'll try to train my mind and body enough to be a good doctor.

I hope I can study hard and enjoy campus life with you!

No comments: