Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Self Introduction

Hello,every one:)

I'm Ayako Kudo.Please call me Aya!Today,I'm going to introduce myself.My English is not very good,but I'll be glad if you read all of my sentenses.
I'm from Hachinohe.Hachinohe is famous for "the Sanshataisai festival."Have you ever seen this festival?It's very beautiful and exciting.I really want all of you to come to Hachinohe in summer and see this festival.
I play volleyball in the Hirosaki University Volleyball Club now.Volleyball is a very exciting sport,and all of my teammates are quite kind.I love this team very much!I'll try hard to be a nice volleyball player.
I like listening to music.Singing is also very interesting!My favorite artists are UVERworld,Kana Nishino,aiko,Kumi Koda,and so on.I usually listen to J-POP music.However,sometimes,I listen to foreign musics.For example,Avril Lavigne,Miley Cyrus,or Lady Gaga.

I'll try hard so that I can develop my English skills!And I'm looking forward to talking with you.Thanks for reading:>

No comments: