Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hello Everyone

My name is Kozue Uchidate.

I'm so tired,because I didn't access this page easily and my first article was dissappear.You'd better be careful contributions and save an article if you've done it all right.



By the way, Thanks and I'm sorry a lot for classmates who gave me instruction for contributing this blog or got my email about helping me.



Well,I'll introduce myself a little.I'm 19.I have type O blood.We are a family of four.I belonged a track-and-field club in high school ,so I love to go jogging.I want to find a wonderful road which commands a fine view of flowers.Please go jogging with me if you love or like to go jogging.

Hu~.The wheter here is so changeble.The sun was came up just as I bought an umbrella!!Now,I have three umbrellas here in Hirosaki.Um~.

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

The town I live in is the same for weather. Just last week it was beautiful and nice out, but for the last two days there's been a snow storm...ridiculous.

I used to be on the cross-country running team in grade school as well. Now I just run to keep in shape. Is the running in Hirosaki nice?