Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snowboard

Hello , everyone. I'm Koko Shibutani.
I like winter sports very much.
I did a lot skiing as a child, and I am absorbed in watching figure skating recentry. I love Takahashi Disuke! Do you know him?
However, especially I love to play snowboar.
I start it when I was a elementary school student.
I would often practice it with my friends.
It is seven years since I started it.
If you want to snowboard, let's go snowboarding at Ajarayama.
(Ajarayama is skiing ground)

So long!

1 comment:

Gaijin Mitch said...

Hi Koko, I'm Mitch.

I like snowboarding too. I live close to the rocky mountains in Canada, so the snowboarding here is amazing.

Where is Ajarayama? Is it close to Hirosaki? I'm going to be studying there this fall and I would like to go snowboarding very much.