Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hi!! I'm Hiroko. How's it going everybody?
Tomorrow is our last english IIA class, isn't it?

Before this class, I've never written blog and besides writing blog in Enlighs is the very first time for me! First of all, I was really nervous and afraid of making mistakes but gradually I came to think that I shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes and I should write more anyways. Maybe I needed to get used to write in English much more. Thanks to this class, I got a lot of opportunity to write, speak, and think in English. I believe my English skill is improving just little by little but I want to brush it up more so that I'm sure I'm gonna make an effort after this class is over. I want to keep going and talk in Engish more fluently. Finally, I want to thank Mr.Phillips for all of these. Thank you so much for great time to us! :)

No comments: