Sunday, July 18, 2010

Looking back to this class

Hello, everyone! I'm Mizuki.
We will have the last class of "English ⅡB" this Friday. So, today I want to look back to this class.

In this class, I studied how to write in English. Of course I practiced writing in English when I was a high school student. But that was for passing the university entrance examinations, so I wrote about medical or environmental or other social problems as examination questions. I rarely wrote about things I like. So, I am happy to write about various things I like in this class! It was interesting to write about them. For example, I wrote about my home town, my family, my favorite food, music, and sport, and so on. I think these writings will be useful when I introduce myself to foreigners in English.

I think I kind of improved my English writing skill thanks to activities in this class.
Thank you very much, Mr.Philips and the classmates!!:)

No comments: