Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank you everyone!

Good evening, everyone! I'm Kiho. We have only one lecture before the first semester has finished. I can't believe! I feel that I attended this class for the first time only the other day....

In the first lecture, I was bewildered at the all English content. My listening skill was only a entrance examination level, so English of native speaker was too difficult for me. I couldn't understand even the explanation about the homework very much, and what was worse, I was not good at computer. Then nothing could be done about it, I went to the office of Mr. Philips to ask how to write the blog. Mr. Philips, do you remember that day?

Since then, I have written this blog every week. I also came to laugh at the English jokes. I'm fortunate to entered this class. Thank you, Mr. Philips and all my classmates! Thank you for your reading!

No comments: