Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Washington,D.C




Washington,D.C is the capital of the United States and has the mainstay of the government. For example the White House and the United States Capitol are located in Washington,D.C.


Ten years ago I went to Washington,D.C and saw the sights of the city. I visited not only these political place but also historic sites and museums. I visited the Smithsonian museums. There were so many museums in the Smithsonian museums that I could not see several days. I thought the National Museum of Natural History was the most interesting. There were many dinosaur skeletons and mammals specimens. These were powerful and exiting for me.


I'm interested in science, history and medicine etc, so I want to go there many times. The Smithsonian must gratify our desire to learn.

No comments: