Thursday, July 15, 2010

Old friend

Hello! It's Ryo Kikuchi. How do you do?

Today, I want to explain my old friend. Her name is Mika. She is a woman of my age. We have known each other since I was a junior high school student. Now she is a student who failed her college, and she studies very hard in Tokyo.
As a matter of fact, I happened to meet her near "dormy inn" a short time ago. I was very surprised!! We noticed each other, then we talked about various things there. After that, I took her to my room of my apartment house. Then, we had a pleasant chat there. We talked about memories of our high school and our lives. I had a very enjoyable time!!
In summer, I am going to have a big volleyball meet. It will be held in Saitama. She lives in Itabashi. So, I think that I will go there to meet her after the meet. I am looking forward to meeting her.

No comments: