Monday, July 12, 2010

Paris






Hello! I'm Mizuki :)♪

I want to go to Paris very much! Today I will write about it.

When I was a junior high school student, I wanted to be a pianist. My teacher studied classical music at Paris, so I wanted to study it at Paris too. Since then, I am interested in France, especially Paris.

I will take a trip to Paris by my graduating from the university. I want to go to the Arch of Triumph, watch paintings in the Louvre, enjoy an opera, and so on.At Paris, I want to speak French. So now I study French harder than any other subject in the university. I think it is difficult to pronounce good French and there are many differences between English and French.

Have you ever been to Paris? If your answer is yes, please tell me about it!
Thank you for your reading.

No comments: