Thursday, July 15, 2010

Miko




Today , I want to introduce a special member of my family.It's a female mongrel cat named Miko.When I was about 5 years old, a man holding this cat in a nearby park asked me if I wanted to have her. I was too young to decide,but I brought her back to my house.Luckily my parents said OK to have her.So she is now about 15 years old.She is kind of old , isn't she?But she is so energetic that she runs and jumps in and out of the house and sometimes even hunts small animals like sparrows or lizards.But no matter how she is vigorous ,she is still a cat.She spends most of a day for sleeping. She is very very cute and makes me happy whenever I see her .She is one of the most important member of my family,I guess.I'm looking forward to seeing her and being with her during this summer vacation.

No comments: