Friday, July 16, 2010

Fukuyama!


Hi! I'm Yasu. How's it going? I want to write about my favorite musician, Fukuyama Masaharu.
He was born in Nagasaki, and when he was only eighteen years old, he went to Tokyo to be musician. Now, he is very famous and popular person, but there was nobody in his first live. Any kind of winner has a hard time. His most famous song is "Sakurazaka". It was used in the TV program, "Diary of the future". I can't forget the TV program and the song.
He plays active part as an actor too. Now, He plays Ryoma Sakamoto in historical drama, "Ryomaden". Because it is broadcasted on every Sunday, I look forward to Sunday.
Though I didn't think I take up him as a topic of this blog, it means he is so attractive for me. I long for Both his way of life and thought.
By the way, my most favorite song of him is "Gunjo -ultramarine-". I think this song conveys an important thing in the life to me. Please listen to it!
Bye!

No comments: