Monday, July 12, 2010

Gossip Girl


Hi everyone!! I'm Hiroko. How's it going?? I'm really fine bacause I'm going back to my hometown during this weekend and I am gonnna meet many friends there!! I'm too excited and I can't wait! :)
Today, I want to talk about "Gossip Girl". Have you ever watched or heard of that? It's really popular amoung teen in the US and famous as one of the interesting television programs in the US. Actually I'm into it so much, too. I already finished to watch season1 but season2 isn't available in Japan so that I can't watch the folllowing season for a while.
This story is about relationship and friendship of high school students. They are not just simple high school students but rich and smart boys and girls. We can enjoy richful life through this TV program. :) Besids that, the actors and the actresses of this program are very very hot and sweet!! I became a big fan of the leading actress Blake Libry.
I'm sure that this TV program is really worth to watch! This DVD is available at TSUTAYA so that if you have leisure time, you can defenitely enjoy it!!

No comments: