Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Whisper of the Heart"

Good evening, everyone! This time we can write any topics, so I'm going to write about the famous work of Studio Ghibli, "Whisper of the Heart".

It was broadcast last Friday. At first, I thought "I have seen it many times since I was a child, so I don't need to see it today." But after all, I saw it from the middle of the story. Actually there were a lot of things I comprehended for the first time. In fact, I was too little when I saw it last time. I couldn't understand even what he means, "My guess hit the mark at the exam!" Nothing to say, Shizuku's spiritual darkness and their thought and love.... Understanding them, I was made cry.

That was the right moment to see the work. This Friday, "Howl's Moving Castle" will be broadcast. I want to see it but I have to study for the exams:-< What are you going to do?

No comments: