Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Second Half of the Summer Vacation


Hello! It's Satoko.


We will have the last class of EnglishⅡB of the first semster tomorrow. As I attend this class on friday, I come to enjoy writing English and want to speak English more fluently.


Some days ago, I wrote my younger sister studied in China. She will go to America to study for a year from September, which included in the curriculum of the college my sister goes in China. So I plan to go to America with her in the second half of the summer vacation. I want to try speaking only English that I studied in this class. I will be able to speak English better.


Mr.Philips, thank you for your giving us the lecture. If I see you in the second semester, I would like to talk to you about the reminiscence of my summer vacation. Of course, I will sepak English!!

No comments: