Thursday, July 22, 2010

What I feel after English IIB classes

 Hello. We already took 14 English IIB classes. I think the time pasts much faster than the time in high school. Assignments of these classes are very unique. Thanks for this blog, I can practice writing in English and express what I think. I can also enjoy reading others' sentences and sympathize with their opinion.
 However, my English skill is not enough. Probably, I could read English better when I was a high school student. First cause of it is that English classes(including English IIA) are only for three hours in a week. In high school, we took English classes for five hours in a week and do a lot of homework. Second cause is that aims of this class are not improving reading skill. This class is designed to enhance students' writing and speaking skills. So we have to study English in order to keep or improve our reading skill. It is true writing and speaking skills are important, but we ought to read English theses well before we write theses in English.
 I want to tutor a 12th grade student who makes efforts to enter an medical school. I need to improve English skill as well as skills of other subjects to teach to them. To improve English skill, I will read books in English, considering going abroad, and read sentences in this blog again.

No comments: