Friday, July 23, 2010

My favorite TV programs

Hi! It's Yasu. How are you doing?

Today, I'll talk about my favorite TV programs. I'll review the programs I watch every week.
Monday, I watch "Honmadekka!? TV". "Honmadekka" means "really!?" in English. This TV program shows many unbelievable things. Akashiya Sanma, Japanese one of the most popular comedian, presides the program, so I have fun and often laugh during the program.
Tuesday, I watch "London Hearts". This is presided by "London Boots", Japanese comedy duo. Many comedians appear in the program. They are very funny! And I like the atmosphere that themselves enjoy.
Thursday, I watch "Ame-talk". This program is the most poplar chat show by these days. Because "Ameagari-kesshitai" presides this program, it's name became "Ame-talk". Entertainers with common point appear and talk by a common topic. Common points are various and I don't get tired of this program.

Now I see, I watch comedy programs almost every day! :)

See you tomorrow!

No comments: