Thursday, July 08, 2010

My favorite place

This is a picture of the botanical garden of Tohoku University.
I belonged to Tohoku University before I entered Hirosaki University, and I studied biology there. I often went to the botanical garden, and I really enjoyed the natural environment.


The botanical garden is in the university and near the urban streets of Sendai city. Howerver, there are a lot of flowers and trees, and various kinds of animals such as deers, foxes, squirrels, bears, and many kinds of birds live there. One whole mountain forms the botanical garden! The scenery is very beautiful, and I feel quite comfortable when I see it.


I'm looking forward to visit the botanical garden again when I go back to Sendai.


http://www.biology.tohoku.ac.jp/garden/index.html

No comments: