Thursday, July 08, 2010

Patagonia















Today I want to introduce my favorite place. The place I love is Patagonia.But unfortunately , I have never been there. When I was a high school student, I came across an article about Patagonia.I was very impressed by the pictures of the nature there.So I became interested in this place.
Patagonia is an area located between Chile and Argentina.We can enjoy amazing nature there. Especially ,glaciers are so spectacular.I heard that people visiting there will be impressed by their beauty and scales for sure. The glaciers are as tall as 50~100m high buildings. Sometimes we can hear the big sound like thunder when huge glaciers collapse.The view of the nature here must be overwhelming.
I understand that it takes about 2days from Japan to Patagonia. It's pretty far away from Japan isn't it? So when I get enough time and money,I'd like to visit there and enjoy its beautiful nature.

No comments: