Thursday, July 08, 2010

Toipc with links


Hello! It's Satoko.

I like kimono (Japanese traditional clothing) very much. My grand mother often wear it. Whenever I see her, I want to wear it like her. Most Japanese wear it only when they hold a coming-of-age celebration, a graduation ceremony. But I always think that there are many kind of kimono, so it is important for us to know its rules. For example, when you visit your superior, you should wear a semi-ceremonial kimono (houmonngi). When you are invited to somebody's wedding ceremony and you are a single, you wear a long-sleeved kimono (furisode).

We have such a beautiful and proudly clothing, so I wear it as many times as possible.

I'll link some homepages about kimono. If you are interested in it, please access it!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimono

htte://100.yahoo.co.jp/detail/%E5%92%8C%E6%9C%8D/


No comments: