Thursday, July 08, 2010

Saman's tree


Hello guys!
I'm sure that all of you have ever seen this tree.
This is because this tree is very very famous for HITACHI's tree.
Everyone knows that song of this tree "Kono ki nan no ki kininaru ki~" is sung on TV.
Actually, I saw this tree when I traveled to Hawaii as my junior high school's trip. I remebered being impressed by this tree because it was really beautiful and kind of art. The name of this tree is monkey pod and the scientific name is samanea saman. This HITACHI's tree is seen in Moanalua garden park Oafu island Hawaii. Moanalua garden park was originally Kamehameha royal family's land and has the building of Kamehameha V which was bulit in the eighteen fifties.
If you have leisure time or no any plan for vacation, you can go there and enjoy the tree!!

No comments: