Thursday, July 08, 2010

My favorite time of day

My favorite time of day is between half past four and half past five in the evening.This is a time slot after some classes and before going to play table tennis as a club activities.During that time,I can do anything which I want to do.For example,sleeping properly,studying something,reading books or making cookies and so on.Furthermore,I can finish such an assignment which I suppose to present soon.After I finish them,I'll enjoy playing table tennis as hard as I can.Nothing will be on my mind except playing it.Of course,I like the time when I talk with my friends,but I like the time when I am alone.To think daily happenings or an unforeseen occurrence for myself is very important,I think.
 Now I'm a freshman in university,and I have much more free time than an upperclassman.Before I get busy,I'll make good use of that time in doing various things.I want to make some lucky charms for victories of table tennis matches to present to the members of the club above all!!


http://www3.kcn.ne.jp/~fish/link/linkosusume.htm

No comments: