Thursday, January 27, 2011

Runaway Jury

                     Runaway Jury
    After saw the first half of the film, Runaway Jury, I did get some interesting plots. But I didn’t understand these plots when they connect together. Why are these plots happened in the movie? Of course language barrier is one reason, but the biggest reason is that I know a little about jury system in USA, which is totally different from China’s.  
I talked this movie and also my query with one of my friends who happened to major in law and this film is included in the list of must-see films top 10 for student who majors in law. After the talk with him, although I didn’t get all he told me, but I am not utterly ignorant with USA jury system any more.
I hope I can connect all the interesting plots in series when I finished the film.

No comments: