Friday, January 28, 2011

What I think about RUNAWAY JURY is...

Today,we finished watching "RUNAWAY JURY."Last time,I had many things that I couldn't understand and I was confused,but I could understand most of the content.
I couldn't imagine the ending! I was very surprised. It was amazing!
But there were one phrase that I didn't know a meaning. I didn't remember clearly but it's like "more little cat,more less mouse." What does it mean?
In this movie,there were some violent scene and the matter was about trial and juror. I don't like violent scene but through this matter,I could think about Japanese trial system. This problem is really serious. I can't help imaging when I am selected as Saibanin.
The cclimax kept me in suspense,so I was expecting many thing. Anyway,I feel happy because Nick and Marlee's purpose wasn't making money. And I thought that Rohr is honest and nice man!.....Happy End!!

2 comments:

josua said...

hello ^^

in fact, the two lawyers + Nick and Marleen, are playing what is called a "cat and mouse game"
it's simple, the cat wants to eat the mouse, and the mouse does not want to be eaten by the cat.
So, the question is "who is the cat? who is the mouse?"
indeed, it would be better for both lawyers to be the cat in this trial ^^

Professor Philips said...

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/play+cat+and+mouse