Thursday, January 09, 2014

MOVIE


Good evening, everyone.

I haven't told about my favorite movie.
I'm sorry to be late.

My favorite movie is "Swing Girls."
It is a Japanese movie.
The casts are Juri Ueno, Shihori Kanziya, Yuta Hiraoka and so on.
Have you ever watched this movie?
I've watched it three or four times.

The story is about high school girls.
They spend time at school during summer vacation,because they must take supplementary lessons.
One day, they meet with Jazz Band by chance.
They practice very hard and in the last scene, they do great performance.
Whenever I watch this movie, the performance moves me greatly.

If you're interested in music,or even if you're not so much, try this!
I recommend.

I'm sorry I don't know how to link websites.
Please search YouTube for "Swing Girls."

Thank you for reading.
Good night.

Erika Nishimura




1 comment:

Professor Philips said...

That's a great movie! My daughter likes it too.