Thursday, January 09, 2014

vacation

IIIB English Class Blog: IIIB English Class Blog: Self Introduction

I  had  been  to  osakakyotonarakobe  and  Tokyo  for  this vacation  with my  friend  for  12days. osaka This  city  has  the  rich flavour  of  business, and  the  life styleconstruction  style  looks very similar  to  shanghai  in  China. kyoto  impressed me  most  is that there  are  so many  famous  temples  and  the  street  there  looks  like very  traditional. I  went  to  the  Meijijinggu  to  wait  for  new  year, there  are  so  many  people  together  which  made  me  very  excited. And  it’s  a very  good  chance  for  me  to  know  more  about  what  do the  Japanese  will  do  to  celebrate  the  festival  and  to  welcome  new  year. I  also  went to  Shinjukuharajukuyikebukuroginza. It’s  also  a  very  good  chance  for  me  to  know  more  about   the  culture  in   Japan. In  short, I  had  a  very  good  time  in  this  vacation  and   I  hope  I  can  have  more  chance  to  go  around  Japan.





No comments: