Monday, January 06, 2014

Winter Vacation

Hi, how was your vacation?
For me, it was so busy travel and had a tight schedule.
I got a five-day intensive course of based politics from December 23th to 27th.
These days were really fruitful and I think these were good beginning of this vacation.
From 28th to January 1th, I visited my grandparents and ate a lot with my mother.
They seemed to feel good and I was totally satisfied to talk to them.
On January 2th, I went back to my hometown, Sapporo and because of big sale had been held around city, while going to Hokkaido shrine, I dropped Sapporo station for buying sale staff.
Most of clothes or shoes clold perchase 70 percent off, so I asked my mother to be bought for me a lot.
On January 4th, I visited 'longsleeves' store to prepare for next year celebration which is a coming -of-age ceremony.
Store clerks clould dress me up gorgerusly with beautiful small items.
Even the ceremony would be next yaer, I am looking for coming the day.

This winter vacation was so fruitfull even so tight schedule.

No comments: