Thursday, January 09, 2014

Trip during the holiday


   Good evening everyone.I'm Kou Syunko.
   I had a trip during the winter holiday. I went to Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, and Tokyo. Trip was so interesting that I don't want to come back. Every day is full of new experience. AndI I like Kyoto and Nara. Maybe I will go there for another time.
 There are so many peopele in Osaka and Tokyo. Sometimes I like going to a crowded place. Especially when I went to Meijijingu for "hatumoude", there are so many people waiting for the New Year, even sang songs together. Its very interesting to know how Jpanese spend their New Year.
   Kyoto and Nara have many temples and old architectures. I wanted to spend more time there, but I didn't have enough time.
   In Tokyo I went to Tokyo Tower, and saw the night sight of Tokyo. It was very beautiful. But didn't enable to go to the Sky Tree. So many people were waiting there, waiting for it may take 3hours or more, so I gave up to see it.
   It was a very busy trip, and a little tired. But very interesting .  

Tokyo

Kobe

Nara

Kyoto




No comments: