Thursday, January 09, 2014

Winter Vacation

It’s the second appearance today:)


How was your winter vacation?

I enjoyed winter vacation.

I met my friend in my senior high school after a long time. We went to see a movie and went to karaoke.


I spent New Year's holiday with my family.

I ate Toshikosi-soba while I was watching TV on New Year's Eve.
During New Year,TV program is very interesting every year,so I was laughing to see a comedy show.XD
I like TV program called "24 hours when you must not laugh."
Did you watch it?


On New Year's Day,I bought a lucky bag of clothes.
I got a profit because I was satisfied with its contents. I was lucky!

I visited a shirine during New Year.
When I drew a sacred lot,it was good luck!


I hope this year will be great!!



Mayuko Nara

No comments: