Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Winter vacation


Happy New Year Everyone!!
I look forward to your continued good will in the coming year.

I spent  this winter vacation enjoyning many things in contrast last year.Then, we are examinee so we don' t have enough time to waste time and have to study.

That's why I decided to enjoy the vacation very much with abandon.

I went to my hometown and stayed there about 10days.
While, I went to karaoke, bowling and game center with my local friends.

In addition, I participated the practice of rowing club which I had joined when I was a high school student. However, Beyond my expectation, I was worn out by the menu which I did easily when I was an active player.Finally, I vomited after the practice...

Also, I spent much time with my family.
It's very fun to eat meals with all members.
It's very fun to visit Nasu-Highlands with family.


On the whole, I enjoyed the vacation.

No comments: