Wednesday, October 22, 2014

about my major

My major is homemaking course.
I like eating, so I was 55kilos when I was a fourth grader.
I am very good at cooking!
I used to make a breakfast for my family.
I make "Gyoza "very well! I belong to tennis club.
I made it with its member last week.It was very delicious!
After we ate it, we watched a horror movie. It was not very scary,but we were able to enjoy it!
Finally, we continued getting up until it is 6 o'clock in the morning.

Homemaking course contains five different areas.
Foodscience, clothing, housing, home economics and nursing.
I want to enter clothing laboratory because I like science experiments!
In fact, I wanted to enter foodscience laboratory until I hear that its professor will retire next year.

Clothing experiments about dying cloth, determining absorprion into water and so on.
I'm looking forward to entering it very much!

I introduce other parts.
Home economics  is about thinking about people's future related to money and  sharing house works with partner.
Nursing is about thinking child raising, a role of nurse.

No comments: