Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My introduction

Hello. My name is Sakurako Kato. Please let me introduce myself.
I belong to the medical course of Hirosaki University.
I'm from Nagoya in Aichi. Summer in Hirosaki is cooler than that in Nagoya. So I was able to spend a comfortable summer vacation this year. But I heard winter in Hirosaki is very cold and have a lot of snow. I am really anxious about winter.
I belong to kyudo club. I began kyudo after entering the university. I think kyudo is the most intesting sport I have ever done. I practice kyudo almost every day to improve it.
My hobby is listning to music. I love Mr.Children. I have been a fan of them since I was in a junior high school. Theirs music enrich my life. I dream of going to a concert of Mr.Children !

Thank you.

No comments: