Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My introduction

My name is Ryo Murakami. I am 19 years old. I am from Iwate. I graduated from Morioka Daishi high school. Last year, I studied in a cram school in Sendai. I major in mathematics. I live in nearby school. It is only 5 minutes to go to school. So I don’t worry about getting up late. When I was in high school, it took an hour to go to school. It was so hard. I have a younger brother. He is taller than me. He can play basketball very well. I cannot play any sports well. So I want to be able to play any sports well like him. My hobby is listening music and reading manga. My favorite comic is Detective Conan. I think Conan Edogawa is a perfect detective. I belong to English talking circle because I want to get a chance to speak English and become friends with foreign peopre. I want to go abroad and communicate with people in English.

No comments: