Saturday, October 25, 2014

About me

  I'm sorry for editing first blog so late.
  Hi!My name is Yukino Nikai.I am 19 years old. I graduated from Japan Women's University High School.I am from Tokyo,so I feel very cold here.I cannot believe that we need a muffler in October!
  My major is medicine.I have wanted to be a doctor since I was high
school student.I am interested in pathology in particular,because the subject of it is cellular texture of the whole body and pathology is morphology.So I want to be a pathologist so far.
  I belong to Japanese archery club.I belonged to kendo club in high
school,but I wanted to start another sport when I was admitted to
Hirosaki University.I am a beginner of Japanese archery,so basic
practice was dull.However,I enjoy playing Japanese archery.The arrow
hitting the target is pleasant for me.I want to make progress,so I
practice independently.

No comments: