Sunday, October 26, 2014

About my major


Hello. My name is Rika Sato.

I major in science. There are 12 women students. This number of people is many in a department of science and engineering. We are cross friends. We are going to go to a café to eat a big parfait for 10 persons. I’m looking forward to go there.

 I’m sorry to get off the subject. In the first year, I study a basic science knowledge. In the second and third year, I’ going to do many kinds of scientific experiments. A woman who is my senior by two years said that she had to write many pieces of papers because she had to do experiment every week. She looked very tired. But I’m very excited to do them because I can do them written on a textbook by myself. I want to study about inorganic chemistry because I liked the field when I was a high school student. It is hard for me to be busy, but I want to overcome hardships with my friends

No comments: