Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Introduction and major

Hello , I' m sorry for late
My name is Wataru Tanaka. I am 19 years old and my birthday is December 4th.I'm from Saitama. I think Saitama is  urbuan , but there is nothing I recommend you about Saitama. I'm graduated from Urawa high school. There are famous people who graduated from the school. For example , famous astronaut  Koichi Wakata and famous doctor Atsushi Amano graduated from the school.
My hobby is playing tennis. When I was 3, I played tennis with my father for the first time. Then I started to play tennis seriously. So,I have played tennis for about 10 years , but I don't improve my tennis skill,

Then, I will write about my major.
I am a medical student. I have been interested in medicine since I was 10. I enterd hospital and went through an operation . I admired my doctor at that time and I thought I wanted to be a doctor. And now,I think  I want to be a orthopedist . I almost don't know about medicine now, but I will learn about a lot of thing from now on to be a good doctor.
Thank you for reading.


No comments: