Monday, October 27, 2014

My introduction & major

   I'm sorry for editing first blog… .
I did not what must I do as an assignment, so I sent e-mail, but I did not receive your reply.
So I am confused.

   By the way, my name is Takuto Yamaguchi and my student number is 14M1108.
I'm 19 years old and I graduated from Hirosaki high school last year.In fact when I was high school student, I didn't like English so much. But I want to talk it fluently and write it. Therefore I'll do my best  in your class.

   I like reading comic books and listening music in my free time. I can feel relax when I listen music, and I am excited when I read comic books. On the other hand,  I hate playing the instrument. I am not good at playing it.

   Now, I am a member of the ski racing club, and I practice it. Although I want to ski,  I can't ski, because there isn't snow until winter. So I'm looking forward to skiing in winter.

   I major medical science, so I'll be a doctor. I want to be a kind and good pediatrician. I want to study medical however I don't have oppotunities to study so hard now. I am going to study a lot of knowledge about medicine, so I am going to study it hard to come true my dream.

   I am not good at English, but I'll try it hard!

No comments: