Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Major(and My Introduction)

 Hello,my name is Fu Urata.
 I think I couldn't  do the last homework, my introduction.Maybe I mistaked the place I should write.  So, at first I want to introduce myself.

 My student number is 14M1017.
 I'm from Misawa in Aomori.I graduated from Hachinohe high school.
 My major is medicine.I belong to track and field,and I'm a runner and a thrower.I want to reach the goal of 100km marathon.
 I like running and eating,but I don't like spicy food.
 I'm no good at English,I will do my best.

 In the second place, I want to talk about my major.

 My major is medicine.
 I have never once been hospitalized until now.In addition, parents are not doctors.However, I thought that I wanted to become a doctor because I watched parents and grandparents.
 My parents and grandparents are farmers.I was ashamed, and I was not able to say that parents were farming families at time of the high school. This is because parents were a doctor and teachers as for most of my friends.However, I have begun to have a pride toward parents being farming families by talking with my brothers.This is because I noticed that it was an occupation that the farmhouse brought up the life of the person and kept.As far as I know,farmers are not going to go to the hospital when it becomes the cultivation period and the harvesttime even if they are hurt and poor physical condition.So, I thought that the life of a person following a command must not be gone and I want to protect them.
 I think medicine is very important and hard subject. however, I can not give up.I want to be a doctor. I intend to try study hard from now on.

 Thank you!!

No comments: