Monday, October 27, 2014

My major

 Hello everyone! My name is Yuka Hirao. I'm sorry for my late.
 I'm in faculty of education. My major is English. There are 10 students in my class. We are all close.  Everyone is good at English, so I think that I should study English hard more not to be defeated my classmate.
 We can learn English phonetics, Comparative culture, English grammar, English communication, English literature, and Teaching method of English through four years. In first grade, we learn about English phonetics, English communication, and Comparative culture. English phonetics is very difficult for me. I am looking forward to learning about English literature because I am interested in it. I would like to study English hard as much as possible in this university life.
 Thank you for reading.

No comments: