Tuesday, October 28, 2014

about my major*

I major in earth science. My learning is both broad and deep.
It contains meteorology,astronomy, geology, marine science…etc.
I can learn from the center of the earth to the universe.
The reason why I specialize in earth science is that I want to understand our planet and my parents.
We can find problems about the earth easy.
―For example, there are too numerous disasters recently. 
But we don't care how they happen in nature. I want to know that. 
In addition, my parents majored in earth science at this university.
So they have talked about the event millions years ago in daily life.
They looked very exciting when they talked about volcano, earth quake…etc.
At first, I have wanted to know what they said and share happy time.
So I started studying in many books.
Gradually, I start to study earth science really hard.

No comments: