Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My introduction and major

   Hello everyone! I`m Teruhiko Kitabatake.
I`m sorry for editing first blog late. So let me tell you about myself.
   I graduated from Aomori High School. I danced for three years in high school,and keep on dancing in Hirosaki University.
   I am a member of the medical tennis club. I am a beginner. I can`t play tennis well, but I practice it so hard, and I want to be a good tennis player.

   Second, I major in  medical department. I`ll be a doctor. Now we don`t study about medical science. At this time, we will study so hard. We must learn alot of knowledge about medicine and skill. It must be very hard and difficult. But I`ll do my best  with my freinds and became a great doctor.
   I want to be a surgery, but the life of medical student is so long, so I may change my mind.
 But I`ll work in Aomori. I don`t intend to change this.

No comments: