Friday, October 31, 2014

My hometown


     Hello, I'm Akine. My hometown is Hitachi in Ibaraki. I'm going to present there today.
     First,this city is an industrial city. Do you know "Hitachi" of a consumer electronics maker? Yes, my hometown Hitachi is the origin of the name of the maker  "Hitachi." That is why, there are many factories of it in many places. Second,the city fronts on the sea. But, there is also at the foot of mountains. So, we can enjoy eating seafood and delicacies obtained in the mountains. And, there is blessed with nature. Finally, Hitachi is famous for "Sakura festival." Cetainly, cherry blossoms in Hitachi are inferior to them in Hirosaki. But,"Furyumono" that is a special float is so wonderful. Dolls move and dance on this. The festival is worth visiting.
     Plese visit at least once!


     日立さくらまつり

No comments: